Our company can help you to renew your passport by mail if:
The following documents should be submitted in order to renew your U.S. Passport:
- Your most recent passport is available to submit and it is not damaged
- You received the passport within the past 15 years
- You were over age 16 when it was issued
- You still have the same name, or can legally document your name change
- Your most recent U.S. Passport
- Signed and filled out application DS-82
- Two recent color photographs (passport size)
- Check or money order in the amount specified below, depending on type of process plus shipping expenses
- ( $15.00 priority service or $ 25.00 overnight service )
|Prices and Processing Time |
||Up to 3 weeks
||Up to 5 business days
Please type or print legibly in black ink when completing all sections of the application.
This form should only be used to add visa pages to a previously issued, currently valid U.S. passport.
All documents & payment must be sent to our office at:
176 Brighton 11 Street, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Please send all your documents by certified mail. We recommend you to use FedEx or UPS.
Please contact us if you have any questions at our Toll Free: